Notes from a knitting mom

Notes from a knitting mom

Friday, April 16, 2010

Went to the beach!

Well yesterday was an amazingly beautiful day and my boyfriend had the day off work so we said lets hit the road and play at the beach.
I love the beach and I would show you photos but I don't take a camera to the beach any more because that is what killed my last camera it got sand in it and would never turn on again.
So just pictures blue sky empty beach (it was a Thursday) and TONS of rocks and shells everywhere!
So Ernie and Moira made sandcastles and I went and picked up pretty rock (that's Moira's name for them).
Here is my haul have no idea what I will do with them but I had a fun time finding them.


Also I don't drive. Hate it! Never will, makes me sick to think about it. So if I'm sitting in the car and I'm watching the other cars I jump and scare Ernie all the time at any little thing. My mind and body swear that that truck swerved into our lane or that person on the sidewalk stepped out to far into the street and we will hit them. In all reality we are fine but I stress the whole time.
So I knit while we drive so that Ernie has peace and I don't get a headache from the anxiety!

This is my new project, its a market bag and as you can see there was a lot of driving going on because I'm past half way now.


The color of the yarn is Marrakesh. So I will be finishing it today and will update with photos when its ready for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment