Notes from a knitting mom

Notes from a knitting mom

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun with little hair and other itchy things

Well this post is off topic a little bit.
If you know me in person you know that I don't have a lot of hair and cover my head with scarves and bandannas (sp?). I have PCOS and my mothers side of the family all have thin hair. So since I was 12 years old my hair has been falling out. My mom always let me do what I wanted with my hair being that she knew it wasn't going to be there forever.
So I like to have "colorful" hair (even if people only get to see the bangs) . I'm excited because I have a new color to try out tonight. Midnight purple! I'll post photos tonight if I can remember to charge my camera. Which means I have to remember where I left the charger ;o)
I swear my memorie is great with remembering conversations, but I can never remember where I put things!
Also my HIVES are back and I HATE that! See last year I started getting hives out of the blue just one day hives poped up on my hands and I had never had a hive before in my life. Well I had them all over my body for 5 months straight after that day! The Dr was no help cause they couldn't figure out what was causing them and they told me they would go away "someday". Well let me tell you I wanted to slap the Dr right then and there! So 3 months ago the hives just stoped dont know why but let me tell you I was soooo happy! Well that ended yesterday :o( yep they came back and I have them right now as I tell you about them. The crazy thing is that I will get one on a finger and it will drive me crazy for an hour then go away but then 2 more will show up on the other arm then those stop and then my neck will be covered! its like chasing your tail (if you were a dog) you never get to the end!
Ugh well enough griping about that, off to start dinner and then have fun with my little tuft of hair ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment