Notes from a knitting mom

Notes from a knitting mom

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Veggies and a chicken

Well I made my second pattern ever last night meet spuddy!

So I now have two from scratch patterns under my belt I wonder what other odd creations are locked up in this brain of mine.So this started out as just a fun little project to make for a friends daughters birthday gift. But now I'm hooked on knitting food! lol its fun and different. I think I will try fruit next.



I love the fact that the peas come out of the pod and the husk comes off the corn. Makes it that much more fun for the kids! (I have to know remake all of these btw because my daughter loves them and wants them now too)So here it is my veggies and a chicken!
If you want a set too message me and we will set it up threw my shop
Fun way to get your 5 servings a day huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment