Notes from a knitting mom

Notes from a knitting mom

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skunket



So I finished skunket last night (was up till midnight because of the escaping child).
So I took a quick photo of her she already got loved on and I'm not happy with the pattern, they have you knit it flat and I HATE to sew seams if I don't have to. So I'm going to tweak the pattern and knit it in the round and show you skunket 2.0 ;o)
We went to the birthday party today, and the kettle with veggies and a chicken was a HUGE hit!! She has been caring her broccoli around all day ;o) I'm glad she liked it as much as I liked making it! She inspired the designer in me! Next up I'm going to design a fruit salad kit.
On other happy but makes me cry a little inside news, Moira road her tricycle all by her self today! She is growing up so fast, first escaping the crib and now riding a bike! I feel like she is going to be asking for the keys to the car next lol.
They can't stay little forever no mater how much we wish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment