Notes from a knitting mom

Notes from a knitting mom

Thursday, May 13, 2010

there is no place like home

We are back at home after two days at the beach. I love the beach I love getting out of the house but there is a reason I like to do just day trips.
Moira is CRAZY! I mean out of the head crazy when we are not in our house at night. I'm not talking non stop crying I'm talking running around jumping on/off everything. Touching EVERYTHING! That girl was running around the hotel room till 9:30pm when she finally passed out, but don't think all is well no at 3:30am I get woke up by Moira running around the room saying "Morning mommy lets go to the BEACH!" Well it took till 5am to get her to go back to bed, then we were back up at 8am!
Yes I love my daughter but I love her more when we are in our own home at night! ;o)
I have a new "car knitting project" I created while on the trip I'm calling it a travel lovey I'll have photos up soon plus 2 market bags that are done and waiting for photos!
Well hope you all had much more sleep then I did :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment